We accept payments by credit card and bank transfer. We cannot accept payment by check and debit card. Any additional fees (e.g. bank changer) are at own expense.
Payment of the applicable registration fee must have been made within 14 days after registration to secure your participation.
Personal data will be collected, processed and stored by Groningen Congres Bureau (the "Processor”), on behalf of RuralGeo in its capacity as data controller, only for the preparation and execution of the RuralGeo2020 Congress. Delegates’ personal data will be retained securely and under the applicable law, you may, at any time, request access to your personal data, as well as its rectification, erasure or limited processing, portability of your data, or oppose to the processing by written request addressed to the Data Controller through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Groningen Congres Bureau does not give your personal information to anyone else unless one of the following applies;
- You would reasonably expect that your information will be passed on to the recipient as part of the provision of products or services to you ancillary to your registration for this conference;
- You have consented;
- It is required or authorized by law;
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health;
- It is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
- Cancellation of registration has to be done by email to the GCB Secretariat (email@example.com).
- Cancellation before February 1st 2020: administration costs of €25,-
- Cancellation after February 1st 2020: 50% refund
- Cancellation after May 22nd and no-show means (in all cases) no refunds of your registration fee.
Representatives of the press and media agencies with media credentials are welcome to attend RuralGeo 2020. Contact the Congress Secretariat for details of media registration.
By registering as media representatives for RuralGeo 2020 journalists, press photographers, film crews and other members of the press accept that they must comply with the RuralGeo 2020 Press Policy. Failure to do so may result in the immediate withdrawal of press registration.
Picture taking, audio/video recording and/or filming at the RuralGeo 2020 Meeting venue without prior permission of the organizers are prohibited. Requests for interviews of speakers or faculty should be sent to the Congress Secretariat.